xSellco, the software company that builds innovative solutions to allow eCommerce businesses of all sizes to fulfil their potential is looking for a competent Inside Sales Representative to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for demonstrating and selling our products via the telephone, primarily by responding to high volume inbound and outbound calls. The ISR is held accountable for prospecting opportunities, demonstrating the products and closing sales. You’ll be directly responsible for the expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious dynamic individual with a talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional with an ability to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
This is a superb opportunity to forge a career in an environment where hard work and initiative are rewarded appropriately. The role will be based in Austin, Texas.
The role will include
- Prospect, develop, and close prospects for xSellco’s entire suite of products
- Research accounts and generate your own leads, identifying key players, generating interest and developing accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Manage your own list of inbound and outbound prospects from lead generation to paying customer
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Interact with prospects via telephone/web conference (primarily) and email
- An ability to report on and communicate effective to management on your pipeline of prospects
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Make our customers successful!
- 1-2 years’ sales experience with a technology or SaaS company, ideally in a call centre type environment
- English native level fluency is required. Second European language would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity