xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & we are all held accountable to contribute. We’re looking for a VP of Customer Success with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best. Is this you...?
Who you are:
You will have built out and scaled a customer success function in a fast paced mid-sized growth oriented company. You must be highly strategic, analytical, detail oriented, technically competent, and able to effectively influence both within the organisation and with our external customers and partners. Operating with the highest integrity, you are action-oriented, innovative and customer focused.
What you will do:
Define our customer success strategy and processes
- Define the methodologies and best practices we adopt
- Determine the optimal customer journey and define and oversee customer lifecycle processes/touch points
- Develop and drive the customer escalation process
Drive true value for customers
- Become a trusted right-hand advisor by developing ways for customer success to deeply understand our customers’ objectives
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
Orchestrate the cross-functional team responsible for helping to drive customer success
- Be an expert on best practices in change management and help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Clarify ownership for each part of the journey
- Gather feedback from other departments, including Sales, Sales Engineering, Services, Technical Support, Product Management, and engineering to improve the customer experience
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working (including our onboarding process) and collaborate with them to implement those
Achieve operational excellence
- Define metrics that measure our delivery of value to customers (e.g., product utilization, NPS, retention, renewal rate, sales references, upsell rate, etc.)
- Continuously communicate metrics to cross functional leadership team
What you will bring:
- 5+ years experience in leading Customer Success
- Demonstrable experience of building a scalable Customer Success process
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent organisation, project management, time management, and communication skills; you’re detail oriented and have the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Desire to innovate to continue improving the way xSellco serves its customers