XSellco, the software company that builds innovative solutions to allow eCommerce businesses of all sizes to fulfil their potential is looking for a Growth Hacker to join our expanding team.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, sales and customer experience teams to identify key areas for growth
- Propose creative new approaches to capturing existing demand and accelerating customer acquisition
- Define and relentlessly test these initiatives within the product and across multiple channels from social to SEO to paid media
- Measure, optimize and report growth efforts and success to the team
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes and trends in digital marketing and UI/UX
- Deep dive into marketing performance, yield analysis, and engagement
- Provide analytical insight into trends and strategize adjustments to meet goals
- Own and drive innovative marketing experimentation through A/B testing and creative iteration
- Collaborate with product team to develop new tools for deeper analytical insights.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in economics, mathematics, or related analytical field
- Proven track record in conversion rate optimisation and a/b testing
- Fluent and comfortable with statistics and experimentation techniques
- Track record of driving massive growth at another web-based startup
- Comfortable with GA and web marketing technologies
- Deep understanding SEO/SEM, social and viral mechanics
- Team-focused and highly collaborative, but comfortable driving direction on your own and with little direction
- An equally creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a “do whatever it takes” attitude
- Thrives in a high pace, performance driven environment.