xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & we are all held accountable to contribute. We are looking to build a team of Inside Sales Coordinators with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best. Is this you...?
What you will do:
- Deal with a high volume of incoming sales enquiries through chat, email and tickets
- Manage inbound low touch leads process
- Pre-qualify leads /opportunities and brief sales team for follow up where appropriate
- Conduct Demos and onboard customers
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in our CRM, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organisational goals
What you will bring:
- 1-2 years of prior business experience, preferably 6 months in a sales capacity
- A strong desire to learn a comprehensive software sales process
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to meet and exceed aggressive goals
- Desire to pursue a career in software sales
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Ability to work under pressure and in short deadlines
- Can do attitude
- Drive to learn and contribute with ideas for continuous improvements.