xSellco is the customer-first ecommerce platform. xSellco builds a suite of customer-first products which helps sellers all over the world accelerate growth in every aspect of their business. From acquisition, to engagement, to support, more than 3000 customers globally are selling more with xSellco.
xSellco is an incredibly ambitious company, in fact, we’re one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland. Our people are driven, warm, creative and always up for a challenge.
We’re expanding our team in Dublin and are looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
We are looking for a remarkable, data-driven, ambitious inbound marketer to own the marketing funnel for xSellco. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for driving marketing influenced revenue growth and optimizing the marketing funnel.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Drive growth by generating leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities
- Work with our content team to build out a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, email marketing and lead generation content
- Build and executing a lead nurturing strategy to convert our database and prospects into paying customers.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Owning relationship with sales and report on the service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years marketing experience working in a demand generation role for a fast paced, B2B, high growth company. Tech experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and email software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.