Xsellco is an Irish headquartered software company that builds innovative solutions to allow eCommerce businesses of all sizes to fulfil their potential. We are looking for a motivated, forward thinking and fast moving candidate to join our Customer Success Team. Our Customer Success Team is responsible for proactive, real-time, relationship building with our existing customers, understanding in depth their company and how Xsellco’s software is helping them to achieve success. This is done through day to day telephone contact with the Executives’ assigned customers. Each customer has different needs and uses for Xsellco’s products, so it’s up to the Customer Success Team to thoroughly understand each customer and to be their champion. The role of the Customer Success Executive is a value-add, ensuring that Xsellco’s customers are fully utilising the service that they are paying for with the overall aim of ensuring that they remain as loyal and life-long customers of Xsellco.
- Immediately gain a complete understanding of XSellco products and services
- Proactively contact customers, understand them, and their needs.
- Ensure that customers are engaging with the service and constantly encourage continued and additional use of the product.
- Ensure that they are aware of the benefits and features of the products that will best solve their needs – if they have a problem that our software can solve, make sure they are making use of that part of the service.
- Contact past or leaving customers to understand the reasons why they are leaving and work with them to ensure they are getting the most out of the products and service.
- Proactively work with other team members to assist others in achieving improved customer support and improved retention metrics; e.g. with our Product Development Team – obtaining and passing customer feedback on the software and service.
- Work with the sales team on identifying leads for additional product sales and for helping identify upsell opportunities.
- Work with the Customer Support team during exceptionally business periods to check in with customers, e.g., notifications about down-time or outages.
- 1-2 years’ previous Customer Success or Sales experience in the technology or SaaS sector - ideally within a call centre type environment
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listen and get clarification; Respond well to questions
- Demonstrates an ability to think quickly on their feet
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Second language is welcomed but not a pre-requisite
- Professional telephone manner essential
- Proficient in relevant computer applications