xSellco is expanding our Client Support Centre of Excellence in West Cork to deliver 24 hour support to our fast growing global client base.
As part of the team, you will provide excellent telephone, online chat and email support to our diverse worldwide client base.
You’ll need to have experience in customer support and also experience in digital technology, or the aptitude and willingness to learn.
We value people who can think outside the box, who are energetic, creative and enthusiastic and who understand the importance of excellent client service.
The role is demanding and we will expect a lot from you but in return you’ll become part of an exciting, growing company in the Digital technology sector with a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression.
You’ll be joining an existing day Support Team to cover day, evening and weekend shift cover.
- Deliver high quality client support via a number of channels:
- Online chat
- Provide product trouble-shooting advice for existing clients
- Product and onboarding advice for new clients
- Identify and escalate technical issues
- Take ownership of customer issues and track through resolution (including handover between shifts)
- Gain an understanding of the eCommerce digital world and our place in it
- Confidently walk customers through complex problem solving
- Be fluent in English, articulate and able to communicate clearly in writing and verbally. Fluency in another EU language would be an asset, but not essential
- Have an aptitude for Digital Technology and ability to demonstrate this
- Have end user or support experience of SaaS/Cloud products
- Be able to work as both part of a team and using own initiative
- Have demonstrative ability for multi-tasking
- Have an understanding of SLA’s and KPI’s
- Be interested, engaged and willing to learn
- Be reliable, trustworthy and a team player
- Calm under pressure
- A competitive salary
- State of the art working conditions at the Ludgate Hub (it’s very nice!)
- Company events
- Opportunities for career progression in a growing company