Come and work with our growing team in our Client Support Centre of Excellence in West Cork.
We provide 24 hour support to our clients across the globe and are now looking for people who are passionate about customer service to join our team.
Ideally you will have experience in customer support and also experience in digital technology but if you have an interest and willingness to learn we would like to speak to you. We value people who can think outside the box, who are energetic, creative, enthusiastic and who understand the importance of excellent client service.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in the digital technology sector.
In return we will provide training and support along with a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression.
- Deliver high quality client support via a number of channels:
- Online chat
- Provide product trouble-shooting advice for existing clients.
- Product and onboarding advice for new clients.
- Identify and escalate technical issues.
- Take ownership of customer issues and track through resolution (including handover between shifts).Gain an understanding of the eCommerce digital world and our place in it.
- Confidently walk customers through complex problem solving.
- Be fluent in English, articulate and able to communicate clearly in writing and verbally. Fluency in another EU language would be an asset, but not essential.
- Have an aptitude for Digital Technology and ability to demonstrate this.
- Have end user or support experience of SaaS/Cloud products.
- Be able to work as both part of a team and using own initiative.
- Have demonstrative ability for multi-tasking.
- Have an understanding of SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Be interested, engaged and willing to learn.
- Be reliable, trustworthy and a team player.
- Calm under pressure.
- A competitive salary
- State of the art working conditions at the Ludgate Hub (it’s very nice!)
- Company events
- Opportunities for career progression in a growing company