xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & we are all held accountable to contribute. We’re looking for a CFO with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best. Is this you...?
Who you are:
You will have extensive experience as CFO in a global organisation or public company, having worked with investors and represented the company to board of directors and investors. Having worked at an executive level you will have experience building a CFO function from scratch in a rapid growth, minimum €10 Million Euro t/o company.
What you will do:
- Report to the Founder and Chief Executive Officer serving as the independent, objective voice of the executive management team for our global organization.
- Balance the core tasks of the finance function (cost management, risk management, cash flow, controls and business intelligence), owning the legal and compliance functions of the business and playing a central role in global strategy formulation.
- Build and shape a global finance function that is future proofed for the rapid, global expansion of the business and one that that has the ability to withstand the public markets.
- Be a key partner in the development of the corporate strategy with high growth international plans.
- Identify commercial, financial and economic risks from international business propositions.
- Establish profitability of business propositions.
- Assess drivers of profitability.
- Forecast future performance based on knowledge of past performance.
- Develop strategic plans to achieve corporate goals.
- Understand the key value drivers.
We value a CFO who has/is:
- Come from a high-performance organization (ideally Tech) and must therefore, possess a strong work ethic and a 100% hands-on approach to business.
- As this role is about building a function during a time of scale, the ability to thrive and deliver success with a small team, with the ability to change gears as the business grows and scales, to then ultimately operate successfully within larger teams/structures, with the potential to be in the public markets.
- Participated in private and public fundraisings and corporate initiatives including VC fundraisings
- Taken a company public or has the knowledge and skillset to do so
- A strong sense of teamwork with the ability to foster relationships.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented; capability to identify efficiencies and decrease costs while maintaining a quality workplace environment and offering.
- Breadth of perspective across the performance of the whole company and a depth of perspective into where value is created.