xSellco is looking for an experienced advertising copywriter with a strong background in digital marketing. The ad copywriter should communicate comprehensive, compelling copy that engages the customer and can increase sales across a variety of channels. They will be fluent in data-driven approaches to digital marketing and feel comfortable using data and persuasive copy to create ads. This position will report directly to the Head of Online Marketing
- Create copy for customized campaigns for PPC, social, email, display, and organic search to offer a seamless user experience from the top to the bottom of the funnel
- Identify the differences in style of copy for different mediums and effectively tailor the communication style and content to each audience
- Take data-driven approaches to ad copy decisions based on industry and internal metrics
- Collect and interpret data and communicate recommendations to management.
- Contribute to the content team's efforts to ensure consistency of the company's tone of voice, key messages and editorial style
Who you are:
- Excellent writer and a stickler for detail.
- Capable of writing ad copy with rich, flexible CTAs
- Have a high level of experience with marketing campaigns through email, display, social, paid and organic search.
- Adapt to changes in strategy with efficient and effective solutions.
- Ability to multitask and handle several projects simultaneously, under deadline
- A self-starter that can hit the ground running and who is prepared to work autonomously and/or with a team.
- Degree in journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Experience in a similar role with focus on producing content.
- Certified in Google Analytics is a plus.