We are a rapidly growing dynamic Irish start-up providing solutions to the ecommerce sector. We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious dynamic individual with a talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
This is a superb opportunity to forge a serious career in an environment where hard work and initiative are rewarded appropriately.
The role will include
- Manage and sell to a defined geographic territory on our SMB Sales team
- Prospect, develop, and close prospects for XSellco’s entire suite of products
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Make our customers successful!
- English native level fluency is required. Second European language would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Time and territory management
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
This is an exciting opportunity to join at an early stage a rapidly growing company.
XSellco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.